Since the renters affect our ability to get rid of our debts, here is another update:
- 1 renter/roommate still with us, she is current and is working on this month to get herself ahead in case of problems in the future
- 1 renter/roommate finished up his work project and left early February
- 1 renter/roommate moved out at the beginning of Feb due to not being able to pay her rent. She had been with us over 2 years, it was a little hard to see her go but it is done.
- We had somone lined up for the beginning of Feb, but she got in an accident, car junked and had her license revoked.
- We had someone stay with us for a week as charity so they could get out of a bad situation, but they lied to us almost every day in regards to their son (was told originally the son was with his father, then "new" details were given about his whereabouts and his criminal past). They no longer are with us.
So right now we have 2 rooms available for rent, we've brought the price down to $375/mo the past week to see if we could get them filled quicker, which did not happen. The price includes all utilities, washer/dryer, & wireless Internet. I'm moving the price down to $350/mo this week to see about getting the rooms filled ASAP.