I know it's a bit late, but here is August's budget:
$1074 September Budget
$26 Replacement Plates
$220 Car Gas
$53 House Phone
$43 Natural Gas
$100 Mrs Fun Money
$40 Daughters Health Ins
$203 Mrs Student Loans
$100 Mr Fun Money
$250 Car Brakes & Oil Change
$20 Doctor Visits
$75 Porch Railing
$1383 Bathtub Replace & Front Door Replacement
$15 Mr. Life Insurance
$69 Mr. Student Loans
$48 Security System
- My rear plate fell off recently, so we had to replace the plates. The cost was/is $26.
- I have needed replacement glasses, buying them this month
- Car brakes & oil change, my car needed the hydraulic pump for the brakes replaced as well as an oil change.
- The doctor visits are for my wife's thyroid that has been a problem during this pregnancy
- Porch railing is the remaining part to be built on the new back porch.
- One of our bathtubs is losing it's enamel, so we are going to replace it.
- Our front door needs to get replaced as well, it does not seal well.
July Net Worth: +$1244
Most of the growth was due to an increase of our emergency fund and our retirement/education accounts.