Sunday, January 20, 2008

$6K Income Next Month

I'm going to be very busy the next 3-4 weeks, so I probably will only be posting our budget/net-worth at the end of the month and you won't see me until mid-February.

I just met with the client I am doing programming for and we're doing a total overhaul of their application with 75 hours of work in 3 week time frame, meaning I'll be doing 25/week with them and 40/week with my day job. My on-call computer support job I e-mailed this evening and let them know that I can only do service calls 5 miles from my home. Any farther than that and it is not worth my time, which I value my time at $20/hour right now. (More on that later, one business man I know from church feels I am valuing myself low at $20/hr, we talked over lunch today about it).

Here's a rough draft of our income for next month:

$1300 - Rental Income
$2900 - Day Job
$1700 - Night Job
$100 - On-Call Computer Support

Keep me in your prayers, caffeine and good night's of sleep will be what keeps me going.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I just found your site and am sorry to see that you won't be here for awhile due to your side jobs this month. And I must say, I agree with your friend: $20/hr is low for ANY kind of programming. But I will definitely keep you in my prayers during the next month.

Sharing Christ's love in DC/VA,
Deb T.