- Finish deferment paperwork of our student loans.
- Look at this month's budget and see what items are left to be paid. Pay the ones that we can.
- Contact my father regarding $600 he is going to pay us back from his tax return (long story, we made a bad choice and he rented our condo for a few months and never paid us).
- See about 1 more W-2 that I never received from last year so I can start our taxes to see if we get any money back this year.
- Contact the manager of one small job that I had worked last month on and have not been paid on yet to see about the next step.
- If possible, work one of my 2 on-call jobs tomorrow to bring in additional income. One pays $40/hr, one pays $20/hr.
- Collect rent from one of our 3 roommates as well as a gift of $230 she was going to give us so that I could buy a laptop for work.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Plan for 2-21-07
I'm off to work at one of my 4 jobs in a little bit, but here's the game plan of things needed to be done tomorrow to help us get out of debt: