Friday, November 30, 2007

Best Time To Buy Used Toys - 2 Weeks Ago

As we get closer to Christmas, one thing I'm noticing is that the items I was searching for on eBay prior to Thanksgiving have gone up considerably. I suspect that now we're past Thanksgiving, people are realizing they need to do some Christmas shopping so that they can receive it by Christmas. The demand is probably outstripping the supply. It'll be interesting to me to see how it is in January when I'll do some more toy shopping. I suspect the supply will be outstripping demand, with everyone trying to find a way to pay for the CC bills they put Christmas on (or gifts they got they didn't want).

In the past I would always buy my Christmas present in December, since I wouldn't have budgeted. This year I spent $60 including shipping last month and got my wife 7 presents. All but 1 were off her wish list.

No comments: