Saturday, December 1, 2007

Entertainment Books $10 Off w/ Free Shipping

The Entertainment Books are out at great prices again this year, my local area one is $15 with free shipping after the $10 discount. We go out to eat 1-2 a month, so it will easily make up the difference. Some of the coupons I can get from other sources (eg: house phone book, incoming mail, on-line searching), but they end up being about the same as in the book. It saves me time as well, so that I don't have to hunt for a coupon when I have it on hand.

Next year I'll include a tally on the right of how much I saved from the Entertainment Book. It'll be interesting to see how that goes.

Downside: Purchasing them online now will probably mean you won't get yours until after Christmas unless you pay for shipping. I'm not giving it as a gift, so that's not a problem for me.

Disclosure: I do get a commission if you purchase after clicking the link above. I bought a book myself today.

No comments: