Sunday, September 9, 2007

Menard's Free or Nearly Free (After Rebate)

Well, I did a little shopping on my birthday at Menard's, here's my shopping list you can take with you to do your own shopping:
  • 4 - 4 oz Candles, $1/each before rebate, free after
  • 14" Toolbox, $3.99 before rebate, free after
  • 2 - 2" Painter's Collection paint brush, $4 before rebate, free after
  • 8 daffodil bulbs, $2 before rebate, free after
  • 14 tulip bulbs, $2 before rebate, free after
  • 2 - Bracket Shelfs, $1.49 before rebate, free after
  • 1 - Brush/Roller Combo, $4.44 before rebate, $0.44 after
  • 2 - Backpacks, $5.99/each before rebate, $0.99/each after
The only requirement was that I spend $10 there, which I needed to get a piece for one of our toilets I've been delayed on for a while. The backpacks I did a few weeks ago, but they're still available with the rebates. Excluding the backpacks and my $10 purchase, all the other items come up to $2.25 of taxes and then $0.41 for the postage to mail the rebate. Not too shabby!

No comments: