Thursday, September 13, 2007

Missing My Wife

This week has been a hectic week for working. Here's a taste of my week:
  • Sunday: 1-3 PM tutoring, 1/2 hr drive each way = 3 hours
  • Monday: 9-5 PM day job, 7-8PM Night job, 3 hours of driving = 12 hours
  • Tuesday: 9-5 PM day job, 6:30-8:30 PM Tutoring, 2.5 hours driving = 12.5 hours
  • Wednesday: 9-5 PM day job, 6-8PM Night job, 3 hours of driving = 13 hours
  • Thursday: 9-5 PM day job, 7-9PM Night job, 3 hours of driving = 13 hours
This above doesn't include my washer/dryer woes. I'll talk about them in another post once the woes are done with. To put it nicely, I may be taking someone to small claims court over false advertising.

I can't wait for tomorrow. We're getting away for 3 days camping and no work. No cooking, just spending time together.

No comments: