Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tomorrow is Special!

Tomorrow isn't the day I go debt free, but the power of tomorrow is special. I get my first "good steady" paycheck in over 6 months.

What that means to me:

1. We can pay the mortgage ON TIME with no late fees. We were able to do that once in the past 9 months, but it will be nice to know we can do it again next month.

2. Can actually see myself reaching for the goal of becoming debt free. It has been something I have been hoping for, but it won't feel like a possibility until tomorrow.

3. Even though this employer pays me a little less than what I was making a year ago, it feels like so much more because we have been living on so little the past 6 months.

I have to head off to work and make it happen.

"Steady plodding brings prosperity, hasty speculation brings poverty." - Proverbs 21:5

No comments: